Image via WikipediaiPod is a really an awesome gadget.. It has really gained a lot of popularity and is one of the most sought after music player.. Almost everybody use their iPod everyday.. People are just so addicted with their iPod, they just can't live without it.. People using iPod touch must have noticed that their iPod is WiFi enabled.. But many of them dunno how to use the WiFi.. Here's a brief tutorial on how to use your iPod WiFi..
First, lets see what are things you need..?
You will need :
- An iPod Touch with in-built WiFi.
- A WiFi hotspot to connect to.
- Turn on your iPod and touch the Settings icon. You will see a list of different settings. If I am not wrong WiFi option is the first option in the list.
- Touch the WiFi option. Then turn the WiFi on.
- If you are in a WiFi hotspot, it will appear in the list below..
- Just touch on the WiFi hotspot you need.. It will get enabled.. If it has a password, then you got to enter the password..
- That's it..! Now go to your Safari browser or the App Store, you can access all that you want.. ;-)