First of all to update Kaspersky without an internet connection you need two PC's.. One having access to the internet (you can even use a cyber cafe or your friends pc but even they should have kaspersky) and one without an access to the internet connection. You need to download the update files through the PC having the internet connection and then you need to copy the files to your PC and update your kaspersky using these files.. How do you exactly do this?
Here's a step by step tutorial on how to do this??
1. In the PC having the internet connection open Kaspersky and then Click on Settings.
2. In Settings click on the Update Tab and then Click on Settings.
3. Then Click on the Additional Tab. Then Under the "After Update" Check the "Copy Updates to Folder" Box and Enter the place you wanna copy the Updates..
4. Then Update Kaspersky. Once the Update is finished the Update files will be copied to the place where you had entered in step 3. Copy the files to your PC. (by pen drive or so)
5. Once you copy the files to your PC you need to configure your Kaspersky to Update from those files..
6. Open your Kaspersky and then go to Settings.
7. Click on Updates--> Settings..
8. Then In the Source Tab Click on +Add.
9. Then Enter the place on your PC where you have copied the update files.. Then move it to the top to make it the first priority..
10. Then close the settings box and click on Update in kaspersky main window.. Your Kaspersky will start updating! :)..
Keep Updating Kaspersky to get Maximum Protection from viruses and hackers!!