This happens because the autorun.inf has still not been removed from your hard drives.. The anti-viruses only remove the virus, but doesnt get the PC back to normal.. Now, to remove the autorun.inf files you gotta do the following steps:
1. Check for the folders having this problem..
2. Then, go to Start --> Run. Type command and click on OK.
The command prompt will open.. The autorun.inf files can be removed by the command prompt..
3. Now, you have to browse to the folder having the problem.. If you know how to use the command prompt, then go ahead, or else here's some help regarding command prompt..
(If you wanna change the directory,for ex, If it is in "C:\Program Files\Somethin\" And you wanna get to "C:\" then type "cd.." You must type cd followed by 2 dots.. it comes to "C:\Program Files\" Type "cd.." again to get to "C:\". If there's a folder in "C:\",for ex, "Folder" and you wanna get into it, then type "cd folder".. And if you wanna browse to another drive then just type the name of the drive.. For ex, If you wanna browse to "D:\" then just type "D:" and press enter..)
4. Once you browse to the folder having the problem then type "attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf" and press enter..
5. If the file is found then type "del autorun.inf" and press enter..
6. Go to all the places having the problem and do the same thing.. The autorun.inf will be removed from the folders and it will open when you double click on them.. :)