Image via SuberappsThe App Store is one place where you can find lots of apps for your iPhone. Some of them are free whereas some come with a price tag (you can try "jailbreaking" if you don't wanna pay). But with so many apps available, it becomes difficult to choose.
To help you out, we cut through the clutter to bring you the some of the must have apps for your iPhone.
2. Gorillacam - This app was once selected by New York Times for their Gadget App of the Week (Dec. 22, 2009). From the maker of the Gorrilapod (a small tripod with articulated legs), this application comes with several features that improves the capabilities of your iPhone's camera considerably.
- Self-timer - Enables you to take timed photos. You can set the timer from 3 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Three-shot burst mode - Lets you take three frames in quick succession;
- Time-lapse - The time lapse feature lets you take up to 200 sequential photos on a timer.
- It also offers a bubble level and a grid view, perhaps to entice you to use the Joby tripod, and also the “press anywhere” feature that means you only have to touch the screen to take a photo, rather than seeking out the small shutter button.
Pushr allows users to edit the name, description, tags and privacy options before they upload the photo to Flickr. It also enables you to upload multiple photos at a time.
4. Dropbox - Dropbox is the easiest way, not only to back-up your files but also, to share your files online and across computers. Dropbox iPhone app enables you to share your files directly from your iPhone.
With this app, iPhone users can enjoy the following features:
- Access their Dropbox on the go
- Download files for offline viewing
- Sync photos and videos to their Dropbox
- Share links to files in their Dropbox
Got any app that deserves a place in this list? Let us know.