Kaspersky Lab has released a new version of it's mobile security software suite that is loaded with a lot of features.. Sergey Nevstruev, director of mobile services at Kaspersky Lab said that people using smart phones use them every day to send and receive text messages, make calls, access the internet, and communicate through social networks.. Smart phones store a lot of information about our private life.. With all such private information stored in the smart phones it is necessary to keep them secure..
The new version of Kaspersky's mobile security software suite that allows users to wipe or cripple stolen phones..
Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 allows the owner of a lost or stolen phone to
- Wipe its memory
- Locate it via GPS
- Receive a notification of its new number if the SIM card is changed
- A message can also be sent offering a reward for its return
- Private data protection
- Prevention of personal data leaks
- Prevent annoying calls and texts
- Also protects data if somebody gains temporary access to your phone