1. Click on Start ---> Run
2. Type Regedit . then click on OK .
3. Then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
4. Then Double Click on Window Title .
5. In the "Value data" Enter the text you want to display . Then Click OK.
6. Then Close Registry Editor.
You're Done. Open Internet Explorer and see the text you have written in the Title Bar.
If you want a more simple way then download this file.
1. Open the Retitle_IE.rar file.
2. Locate RetitleIE.bat and open it.
3. Enter the text you want to display in Internet Explorer.
That's all ... Open IE and see the change....